Post #62425 5th Mar 2010 3:11 pm
tuwana

Turkey 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Harablog wrote:
I have this one Smile

http://cheledigital.en.alibaba.com/product...der_2.html

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately same as mine Big Cry

Perhaps you may be an pomade for my bleeding wounds.
I bought it from ebay.uk 500 pounds Big Cry before I encounter this forum.
Then I learned they bought same one a 500 US dolar(nearly %40 cheaper than me) Big Cry Big Cry
Ok I may accept this price anotherway but I can't use it Censored
I live in Turkey,my friends brought it to me from UK.I want to load Turkey map but he program doesn't accept all of my attempt to install.I found some cracking method and files from net but all of them is failed.Then I continued to try another program Sygic.According to me it is better than polnav,but the unıt suddenly cut the connection between the GPS port. Embarassed

So far,I tried many many times and even original Sd card but it didn't find the GPS signal.I cecked all the ports and baud rates,antenna connection,but the results are same.I Think this,I tried many times to load,switch off,switch on,resetting,shut down then All of this make a mistake on original program files(for example deleting or electronically)

Some people want to help me ,send some sygic maps on Turkey and program ı tried many times but the unit never recognizeze the gps port. Big Cry

PFinally I decided to send it to Chele in China,but before you may say a Brilliant idea for me Bow down

You may see my gallery screen shots.

Thank you too.

I will see you later tomorrow morning

Post #62427 5th Mar 2010 3:52 pm
alex_pescaru

Now I see from the picture on your galery that you have an older firmware on your unit.
Before sending the unit back for repairs, maybe you can try to ask the manufacturer to send you the latest firmware and in this way, by updating the firmware you will solve the problem.
I know this because my unit has a slightly different layout of the main screen: one center button is "USB/SD" and the other is "DVD". See below.
Tell this to Mrs. Ann Zeng and show her the pictures of the main screen on your unit and the updated unit.
Ask her to send you a firmware update.

Click image to enlarge

Last edited by alex_pescaru on 5th Mar 2010 7:35 pm. Edited 6 times in total

Post #62441 5th Mar 2010 7:07 pm
alex_pescaru

Harablog wrote:
I just want to answer if you know what is the last version of Sygic por MIPS platform and what are the last version of the maps for that sygic.

You'll find on the net two versions of the base Sygic program that works on MIPS architecture:
7.50.408 and 7.71.462.
Each of them are working with slightly different versions of the maps.
I don't know for sure, but first is using maps with version 7.6 and the second maps with version 7.8.
Which ones do you have?
See About section of the program.

Post #62443 5th Mar 2010 7:17 pm
tuwana

Turkey 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

I wrote her and post the screen shot and your jpg.

But she ignore me,even I wrote her İn Chinese with using google translation Smile)BUt she didn't read the chineese letter Rolling with laughter

大家问候,良好的工作
我住在土耳其境内。
我买了约500名来自英国英镑文书。
我很遗憾我必须付很多钱。
非常好。
我喜欢它。
但我不能使用。
工具不工作。
当我安装其他程序和绘图工具无法找到GPS端口。
程序锁定。
我想安装下列程序:Sygic或政府间组织
土耳其国家的地图将被加载。
我不希望英国地图。
我会支付你的邮寄费用回到我的国家。
我不知道中文。
我已经转换为您对此文章与Google的语言。
请帮助我。
e - mail地址:谢您。

Post #62498 6th Mar 2010 8:50 am
Harablog

alex_pescaru wrote:
Harablog wrote:
I just want to answer if you know what is the last version of Sygic por MIPS platform and what are the last version of the maps for that sygic.

You'll find on the net two versions of the base Sygic program that works on MIPS architecture:
7.50.408 and 7.71.462.
Each of them are working with slightly different versions of the maps.
I don't know for sure, but first is using maps with version 7.6 and the second maps with version 7.8.
Which ones do you have?
See About section of the program.

Thanks alex_pescaru for your answer! Ive just checked the versions in my machine and it says that the Sygic version is the 7.50 and the maps version is the 7.54...

How can I update them? Do you know where can i find them?

Thank you!

Post #62552 6th Mar 2010 5:16 pm
darrellr

2009 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Zermatt Silver

mickhep wrote:
Hi Darrellr
I was looking into get this as well,my local dealer pentagongps in sheffield keep saying that they are going to get one in stock so that I can have a look at it but no joy so far.I'll let you be the guinea pig then.

The brackets are just 5" pipe brackets,I think you should be able to track them down ok,I work in the woodworking industry and they are used for dust extraction purposes
http://www.nordfabducting.co.uk/product-detail.php?family_id=9

Keep us posted on the install.

I got an email from mio saying it was shipped on Thursday but still nothing so it will be next weekend now Sad New: Freelander2 GS 62 plate (MY13) - Santorini Black with Clearview & Front PDC
Old: Freelander2 XS 09 Plate - Zermatt Silver with ST3 remap (eco map), Garmin 1490T Sat Nav, Rear Seat Entertainment kit

Post #62579 6th Mar 2010 7:42 pm
mickhep

been waiting for your update with a bated breath,
I'm sick of my local supplier saying its in tomorrow yeah yeah,
losing patience with em might just order from someone who has actually stock in. Commercial S,with climate and leather retrim

Post #62587 6th Mar 2010 9:31 pm
alex_pescaru

tuwana wrote:
I wrote her and post the screen shot and your jpg. But she ignore me,even I wrote her İn Chinese with using google translation

My advice: write her in english. Google translation is experimental. Laughing

Post #62704 7th Mar 2010 6:21 pm
alex_pescaru

Harablog wrote:
How can I update them? Do you know where can i find them?

Due to copyright reasons, you have PM. Wink
As long as you've installed the old version, I hope that won't be a problem this new install...
Just erase the license file and use the attached program to generate a new one for your system.
And see that all three folders (maps, navione, res) should be on the root of the sd-card.

Post #62707 7th Mar 2010 6:43 pm
Dropbear

Australia 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Zermatt Silver

Hi
I have just this weekend re-installed my Mrs. Ann Zeng supplied monitor/savnav after removing it sometime ago because of a vibration noise. The noise was resolved by a simple adjustment of the metal frame. Smile

This time I also connected the handbrake connection and was hoping it may resolve the problems I couldn’t fix previously. However the unit still doesn’t remember any settings such as 2D screen format and home location etc Crying or Very sad

I suspect it is a software problem with the SYGIC version or setup I have.
Alex I noticed in your post your comment “And see that all three folders (maps, navione, res) should be on the root of the sd-card.” The file structure of my SD card has only navione on the root! Beneath navione are directories: maps, icons, skin, sounds, voices, itinerary, and ملف تغيير رابط البرنامج ليفتح تلقائي.
What is the “res” file/directory?
The software version in the settings file says 7.50408 however I suspect I may have missing files????

Post #62795 8th Mar 2010 1:28 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
alex_pescaru

The file structure that you have is OK. The same is mine.

That file structure I've been talking about belongs to the 7.71 version of the program.
You are using, like me, the 7.50 version.

As for the home location, just after you set it, and BEFORE switching the ignition off, get out of (exit) the program by the use of Exit button. You will see that on the upper right corner it says "Saving...". Now you will have a saved home location. The same goes for any setting you'll make.
On other devices (handhelds, phones, etc), you normally exit the program by the use of Exit button. In this way you give the program the chance to save all the necessary settings. On our case, the power, by switching off the ignition, is cut out suddenly, without the possibility for the program to save the settings.
So you can say that it is a software glitch, as the program isn't adapted to be used in this manner.

Last edited by alex_pescaru on 9th Mar 2010 8:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #62798 8th Mar 2010 7:13 am
Dropbear

I will try tomorrow!

I am currently enjoying a very good Australian red wine (or two) so not the right time to test the savnav.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post #62802 8th Mar 2010 9:06 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mickhep

Do you guys with sygic or any other gps software have tried this site for your answers..??

http://www.gpsunderground.com/forums/index.php Commercial S,with climate and leather retrim

Post #62803 8th Mar 2010 9:06 am
Dropbear

Yes I have looked at gpsunderground & gpspassion etc....

Thanks appreciate your intrest in helping Very Happy
What savnav do you use if any Question

Post #62804 8th Mar 2010 9:12 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 8 of 12 <123 ... 789 101112>