« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Seat covers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Roverman637

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 S Auto Santorini Black
Seat covers

From eBay for £40 I just bought INKA front sear covers. Easy and quick to fit. Five mins perhaps. They seem well made, and fit well. Opening down the side for air bags means they are safer than really cheap covers. Can't say how long they will last but my guess is they should give me a good few years. I doubt they would be ideal for everyday use, however I need them for poor weather, ( cloth seats stain) and when we're boating. So for seasonal use and just 40 quid I am a very happy camper. As always the instructions are pretty vague, but easy to work out how to fit them for yourself. I hope this customer review will be useful if like me your unsure what covers to buy without spending LARGE sums of cash.

Post #208464 23rd Nov 2013 12:36 pm
Tinytim

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

We have a set of these too, purchased from amazon for the same price. They have been fitted since April and hold their shape/ fit to the seat well with no need for constant re adjustments.
In terms of material and quality they remind me of the genuine land rover discovery 1 seat covers, so if these last 19 years I will be pleased. Also the plastic carry bag they are supplied in is quite handy for storing odds and ends in.

Post #208572 23rd Nov 2013 11:35 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1