Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Technical > 2007 FL2 Automatic gearbox failure. Help!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 8 of 8 <12345678
Print this entire topic · 
Iamfree2

United Kingdom 

Chaps,

The thread is about the Auto box failing on the FL2 and I was responding to oldgeezers call for people to "vote with their feet"

Off Topic

How different things would have been if for the "very small number" of owners with a broken auto box Land Rover would have said "no problem, this happens to very few owners, have a new one fitted foc".

I would have run down to the dealers full of glee and put my money on the table Whistle

If you read the full thread you know this hasn't happened etc. Big Cry

I'm old enough to remember the 1979 buy British champagne and I agree that during an economic downturn buying British makes sense as long as you don't have to borrow the money to do so Razz

To stay "British" ,and keep our lads in jobs etc. I'm left with a choice of: Toyota, Nissan, Mini or Honda

On another thread I thanked all the forum members who had contributed to my enquiries and I will repeat that thanks here before EYorkshire locks the door Smile

Post #158888 27th Oct 2012 1:48 pm
pooch

2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Barolo Black

Hi Andy duncan & co. Its encouraging to know i'm not the only Freelander 2007 who had to replace their autogearbox at low milage. It cost me 4760€ for a reconditioned one. Landrover will only reembourse 25%. I am still corresponding with them to up the anti to 50% and am writing directly to the CEO. When I quote the "sale of goods act" & other legislation they close up like clams.
Hows things going with your case?

Post #170069 1st Feb 2013 7:00 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 8 of 8 <12345678