Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Oh the joy of pet ownership!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Steve D

United Kingdom 
Oh the joy of pet ownership!

Bloody pets! Came downstairs this morning to find that both the dog and the cat had decided to leave me a present to clear up! I blame my mother - we left the dog with her yesterday while we went out to the pictures and for a meal with instructions to feed her some of the meat and all of the biscuits but she gave her all of the meat and some of the biscuits! Our Cocker has a delicate and sensitive stomach. Should have been aware of the impending evacuation due to the severe trumpeting she was performing last night when we got home (the dog, not the wife Rolling Eyes ). I think the cat added to the mess to cover the doggie smell. Pets, don't you just love 'em? Whistle Past: FL2 TD4 HSE Auto
Evoque SD4 Dynamic Lux Auto
Present: Audi A3 S Line.

Post #213667 13th Jan 2014 8:07 am
FL2Voodoo

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Thats one reason why we crate our Dog ( a Shiba Inu ) when we go out for any length of time or of a night when we go to bed, she has plenty of space a and a thick comfy mattress. Shes been crated this way since a pup so shes used to it.

We know shes safe in there cant hurt her self and get upto mischief if she gets bored, also there is no danger of her and the 2 Bengals having a scrap lol. HSE TD4 Stornoway Grey ★ Rear Spoiler ★ Black Leather Interior ★ Panoramic Roof ★ Navigation with Bluetooth ★ 19 " Alloys ★ Alpine Stereo 10 Disc Auto changer and Ipod connection and lots of other nice toys ★

Post #213675 13th Jan 2014 10:53 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1