something under the dash?

what like a squirel?
Any idea how they did it?
d

Post #228146 30th Jun 2014 4:28 pm
aveber29

Brazil 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey

tandy409 wrote:
Brilliant thread...helping no end with my issue with the Alpine Surround System. Whenever I select the Aux option I get a really lound buzz/hum...even with nothing charging and nothing in the uaz port. Without the engine runnig it will eventaully stop until you cause an electical current somewhere...open door, foot on break. With the engine running it's contant. Using this tread and the wiring diagram (I also found on here https://www.freel2.com/gallery/albums/userp...agram.pdf) I know know what all the connectors are. My suspicion is the Ground Connection. Anyone else had similar issues?

Have you firgured out a fix, i just bought a 2008 lr2 SE and have the EXACT same issue. Please tell me you didnt have to replace the radio...

Can you send me the diagram of Apine audio system. I have a Freelander LR SE with Alpine audio system and I looking for a diagram to install the bluetooth audio system to use my iphone.

Post #260530 15th Apr 2015 4:08 am
aveber29

Brazil 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey

tandy409 wrote:
Brilliant thread...helping no end with my issue with the Alpine Surround System. Whenever I select the Aux option I get a really lound buzz/hum...even with nothing charging and nothing in the uaz port. Without the engine runnig it will eventaully stop until you cause an electical current somewhere...open door, foot on break. With the engine running it's contant. Using this tread and the wiring diagram (I also found on here https://www.freel2.com/gallery/albums/userp...agram.pdf) I know know what all the connectors are. My suspicion is the Ground Connection. Anyone else had similar issues?

Have you firgured out a fix, i just bought a 2008 lr2 SE and have the EXACT same issue. Please tell me you didnt have to replace the radio...

Can you send me the Alpine Diagram, because this link is out of order. aveber29@yahoo.com.br

Post #263176 8th May 2015 11:37 pm
LR2inTheUSA

United States 2010 LR2 i6 HSE Lux Auto Santorini Black

Thumbs Up

Will have to look into this. Wait...you get 17in steel wheel options, diesel engines, manual transmissions, cloth seats, optional sunroofs and G4 kit! Censored

Post #264562 22nd May 2015 11:50 pm
yahoo2u2

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am searching the forums for help and advice.

I found this on fleabay that may also solve the issue of adding to aux input via the head unit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CTVLRX003-Land-R...51b7379ba6

You still need the power sorting, but thats pretty simple and you dont need to break into the original wires.

Hope it helps

Post #277804 5th Oct 2015 7:29 pm
barry.searle

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Santorini Black

Hi, I think you will find that this wiring unit is designed for the Freelander 1 only. It is not compatible with Freelander 2 because the wiring is completely different.

Post #279231 23rd Oct 2015 7:19 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12