Home > General > Back on the LR road again
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Kraut

Germany 2015 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Aintree Green
Back on the LR road again

Just registered, so here is my LR story:

After having had three Landrovers ( RRC LWB 4,2, D3 and 110 Blackpearl, and therfore always been in the D3 and especially in the Defender2.net forum) I went over to the dark side last year for a G Wagon. Since having no LR in the house doesn't feel too good I had planned to buy a Discovery Sport for my wife next year. But by Murphy's Law things came different. Mrs. Krauts car was crushed by a Belgian lorry driver and the damages were just too severe to repair a 4 year ald car.
For this reason we were forced searching for a new car and we ended at the LR dealer again, result:

Brand new MY 2015 Freelander 2 TD4 XS aintree green with leather-upgrade, black pack, cold climate pack and xs technic pack (xenon, led, touch screen navigation...), delivered yesterday, wife very happy with it, so am I:

Cheers, Kraut

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Last edited by Kraut on 21st Oct 2014 11:13 am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #238466 21st Oct 2014 9:31 am
LR NUT

Scotland 2014 Freelander 2 TD4_e Dynamic Manual Fuji White

Leather upgrade Whistle all MY15 have leather as standard now in UK! I assumed all counties most likely would being a run out model. You missed out the styling pack Laughing MY14 Kahn Converted Dynamic - Fuji White Ebony/Pimento Interior
MY15 Xenon Headlight Conversion

MY17 RRS SVR - Estoril Blue Cirrus/Ebony 🪣💺’s

Post #238470 21st Oct 2014 10:14 am
SYFL2

2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

I like the colour very nice car,that lorry must have given your wife a fright.

Post #238471 21st Oct 2014 10:26 am
Kraut

Germany 2015 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Aintree Green

In Germany the XS Models with the Dynamic Pack (which is included in the black pack) came with bicoloured Dynamica seats similar to Amaretta, an artificial cloth looking like velours leather. Since we bought a car directly from the showroom, we had no choice anyway. I wasn't to sure about the aintree green in the first place (would have liked to have dark blue), but now I like the colour combination green/black very much.

First thing 'upgrade' was to get rid of the fake chrome pipe from the exhaust and install a dogguard from Travall because it's easy to remove in comparison to the LR OEM piece, plus the Travall is only on the top half of the boot, so you can still pull down the backrests to put longer things into the trunk

@SYFL2: yes, she was quiet shocked, because she was in the car when the lorrys trailer ripped her right side from rear to front

That's the 'half' dog guard I installed:

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Post #238479 21st Oct 2014 11:32 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1