Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > 2014/15 Front Gril & Wing Vents.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black
2014/15 Front Gril & Wing Vents.

Are the front grill's interchangeable as in I want the gloss black as on the Dynamic instead of the silver finish. Also anyone know of a cheap supplier of the front wing vents as I would like a plain set to paint in Firenze Red?

Do the tailgate finisher plinths come ready painted if ordered from parts department> (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #236907 5th Oct 2014 11:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ad210358

England 

From other posts in here from those that have fitted the Tailgate Plinth, it comes primed so will need to get it sprayed.

Post #236910 6th Oct 2014 6:55 am
The Valeter

Just to confirm I am referring to the plinth above the number plate with the chrome trim in it & not the tailgate top spoiler. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #236914 6th Oct 2014 9:06 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Paul1966

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Izmir Blue

It just comes primed so will need painting.

Post #236932 6th Oct 2014 10:57 am
ronp

Scotland 

The Valeter wrote:
Are the front grill's interchangeable as in I want the gloss black as on the Dynamic instead of the silver finish.

Why don't you just have your existing grill black painted black and add some chrome detail - would be way easier & cheaper?

Got just my spars painted gloss black and added some chrome [left the grill surround in grey to match body].
I also got the MY14 silver fog surrounds.

The Valeter wrote:
Also anyone know of a cheap supplier of the front wing vents as I would like a plain set to paint in Firenze Red?>

Got some side vents for sale which can be painted if of interest
https://www.freel2.com/forum/topic20874.html FL2 now gone and have a couple of items left for sale:-

Brodit active iPhone holder + Brodit dash clip,
Bluetooth Music Streaming Module.

Post #236947 6th Oct 2014 12:53 pm
The Valeter

May as well do that. Can you remove the actual grill for painting or do you have to do it on the car?

As my car is going to be black I intend doing what I did on my Evoque with some red accents. I plan to paint the side vents & the tailgate plinth in Firenze Red & I want to do the main part of the grill black but if possible do the outer edge also in red if that is possible due to the way it is made!

You painted your Spars,,what are they? Where did you get the chrome detail from?

I am going to add the front & rear Dynamic bumper additions too. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #236980 6th Oct 2014 3:48 pm
ronp

Scotland 

I had my spars painted whilst in situ.
But if you're having your grill done in both red and black, then the paint shop will want to remove the bumper/grill to do the job. FL2 now gone and have a couple of items left for sale:-

Brodit active iPhone holder + Brodit dash clip,
Bluetooth Music Streaming Module.

Post #237013 6th Oct 2014 8:31 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1