Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > BOGOF
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Try and ask him it is to be the C1 or C3 oil Whistle
Still if your without DPF you wont need an answer, but for us other poor Censored it seems impossible to get a correct answer from LR or even one of their stealers Crying or Very sad - let alone Halfrauds or similar, who hardly seem to know what time of the day let alone oil specification Laughing 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #138927 7th Apr 2012 3:41 pm
MartynB

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Zermatt Silver

Back to Halfrauds BOGOF i'm going to go get a couple of bottles of Meguiars NXT Generation Shampoo, i've been using it on the bike and it is first class, 2009 GS Auto Zermatt Silver - Sold June 21 after 10 years of ownership

2016 Subaru Outback SE 2.0 diesel SE Premium Lineartronic Sold 2024 after 8 years and 80k miles . Best Car I ever owned !

2023 Toyota Hilux invincible X 2.8 Auto .

Post #138973 7th Apr 2012 10:07 pm
athelstan

BOG-OFF Toeknee Evil or Very Mad ..................................... Wink

The opening of your thread was a precursor to a doomed holiday. I'm sitting here in my study watching the snow fall instead we should be right now on a ferry on our way to Sciacca in Sicilia. Big Cry Late yesterday afternoon a local Doctor had a bad accident and is hospitalised. Katharina was asked to cover for him for the next week as she knows (and has previously treated) a number of his patients. So that unravelled our Easter holiday and I've spent quiet a few hours cancelling all the travel and hotel arrangements. Censored

All your fault Tony - BogOf indeed. So I've told daughter its your fault and she said that she'll let ya tyres down when she next sees you Ner Ner

Post #138994 8th Apr 2012 10:20 am
toeknee

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

Not quite my fault Mr A but you could try this Thumbs Up

LTWAWATDOH

Traslated that means

Leave the wife at work and take the daughter on holiday, seems a reasonable solution to your problem. Don't know what Katharina would think or say, doesn't matter any way as you would be on holiday with your daughter Laughing Mind you if she's anything like Mrs Toeknee think I would stay out there as long as possible and put the blame on the daughter

please let me knows when your due back in the UK as I will keep need to keep an eye on my tyres. Laughing

Post #138997 8th Apr 2012 11:11 am
athelstan

Daughter and I did think about "running away" early yesterday evening but we came to the unsavoury conclusion that whenever we returned back to base our life quality would be worse than that of a pair of lambs before the abattoir gates Crying or Very sad

Post #138999 8th Apr 2012 11:42 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

Weve got Mrs G's great aunt staying for a few days, I wish she would bogoff Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #139001 8th Apr 2012 12:01 pm
MANUFAN

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

chicken george wrote:
Weve got Mrs G's great aunt staying for a few days, I wish she would bogoff Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Miserable git Rolling with laughter

Post #139004 8th Apr 2012 12:43 pm
MANUFAN

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

We had my wife's family over yesterday (the Adam's family!) just managed to get rid of them before Match Of The Day. I love these holidays  Evil or Very Mad

Post #139006 8th Apr 2012 12:49 pm
EYorkshire

AndyC wrote:
Try and ask him it is to be the C1 or C3 oil Whistle
Still if your without DPF you wont need an answer, but for us other poor Censored it seems impossible to get a correct answer from LR or even one of their stealers Crying or Very sad - let alone Halfrauds or similar, who hardly seem to know what time of the day let alone oil specification Laughing

C1 = Low SAPS of 0.5% ASH
C2 = Mid SAPS of 0.8% ASH
C3 = Mid SAPS of 0.8% ASH

Low ASH is needed as when oil is burnt the gas it emits can be harmful to the DPF. Low SAPS is low in Sulphated Ash, a by product of combustion that can block the mesh structure in the DPF, also it is low in Phosphorus and Sulphur that can harm the Catalyst.
C1/C2/C3 or C4, one is not better than the other, it's just that they are suited better to different vehicles.
Ford spec for Freelander 2's with DPF is WSS M2C934 B, and that dictates a C1 Low SAPS oil.

Post #139013 8th Apr 2012 1:14 pm
taztastic

England 

Just think CG, if you didn't have such an aversion you could have put her in a caravan Laughing

Post #139023 8th Apr 2012 3:19 pm
AndyC

toeknee wrote:
Leave the wife at work and take the daughter on holiday, seems a reasonable solution to your problem. Don't know what Katharina would think or say, doesn't matter any way as you would be on holiday with your daughter Laughing Mind you if she's anything like Mrs Toeknee think I would stay out there as long as possible and put the blame on the daughter

Thats only for non-hen-pecked men Tony Thumbs Up 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #139049 8th Apr 2012 4:57 pm
AndyC

chicken george wrote:
Weve got Mrs G's great aunt staying for a few days, I wish she would bogoff Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I wish all non-Freelander owners would bogoff as well, or maybe they dont get much acceptence on the other side and stay here to plague us Rolling Eyes 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.

Post #139050 8th Apr 2012 5:01 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12