Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > My Freelander 2 > My LR2 w/ General Grabber AT2 (Hi-Res)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
redlabel

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

dewaldb wrote:
I am currently running on the standard 235/65/17 on goodyear wrangler atsa allterrain tyres. I do a fair bit of sand driving and thus also wanted to fit 16 ich mags in order to deflate tyres more. I have tried freelander 1 16's but the wheel pcd is not the same. I think that a volvo 16 inch might fit but have not done the excersize- due to the expense i am thinking to rather go to 245/75/17 tyres than changing rims too. Goodyear makes a a/t tyre for the Jeep Wrangler in this size which should lift your clearence quite a bit. In your case you will have to get another rim altogether thus you might as well try a 16inch. When i tried the freelander 1 16inch rims it looks that the rim will fit over the caliper thus i am sure that if you can get a rim with the right pcd it should fit. Have you run you 275's on spacers in order to clear?

I am not sure, but I have heard some talk about the HSE not beeing able to run 16". I think it sounds strange. Could be that it is just the HSE i6.? Like mentioned above we can run some Volvo wheels. I know Ford also has 5x108 on some modells.
I have not been running spacers. It has been one hell of a calculation to get the correct tyres and rims. Wink 20x8,5 with ET40 and 275\45 clears without any rubbing issue.
Click image to enlarge

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  FL2, TD4 HSE
The flaming Orange!

Post #150996 13th Aug 2012 9:41 am
finlander2

Finland 

torssell wrote:
Click image to enlarge

Here is mine with AT2īs 255*55*18. And Volvo alloys.

Not much noisy at all. Great tires!

Thanks for the pic, it looks great! I just got inspired and ordered Volvo R-Type 7.5x18 alloys with General GRABBER AT2 255/60 R18 112H.
I hope they fit Smile

Waiting for the first snowfall here in Finland within 2-4 weeks..

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Post #156228 2nd Oct 2012 9:45 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123