« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 07 Freelander GS black £4750
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Zinke

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black
[For Sale] 07 Freelander GS black £4750

Hi, firstly I'm posting on here with martins permission, I'm a established member on the D3 and defender forum, although I'm not new here I haven't posted much.

So after buying my partner a Freelander she has decided it's not for her so I need to sell it on. It's not mint or low mileage as a lot are that are sold on here, I'm not sure if anybody would be interest but thought I would give it a try. It drives lovely and when my partner was ill over Christmas I used it a lot instead of my D3, i really can't fault it from a driving point of view.

So a bit more about the Freelander. It's a 2007 07 reg model, GS spec TD4 manual in black. It's got 165k miles on the clock, mot until November 2016. It's taxed and insured if anybody wants to test drive that's won't be a problem. Inside is black cloth, all in good condition. The only real signs of wear inside are to the steering wheel and gear lever. It's got duel climate, cruise control and steering wheel controls for the radio.

Outside the body work is all straight with no accident damage that I can see. It does have a few blemished in the paint and a few scratches but nothing you can see once you take a step back. It's got side steps and chrome door hands, mirrors and fog light surrounds. It's got 4 17" alloys with good tyres with lots of tread left on them, it's also got a full size steel spare with a brand new tyre on it.

All the usual problem areas are ok, the rear diff is quiet and not faults or warnings come up on the dash, the power steering is fine as well. The only thing I can find is it appears to rumble a bit from the aux drive belt, I think it's the belt tensioner.

V5 present and all the normal paperwork, 2 keys etc etc.

I'm looking to get as close to £4,750 as I can but consider any reasonable offers.

Will take some pictures tomorrow, if there is anything else you want to know or any specific pictures then please let me know.

Pete.

Post #288376 26th Jan 2016 8:15 pm
Zinke

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black

Post #288469 27th Jan 2016 7:35 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1