« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > My Freelander 2 > My freelander2
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
ZT man

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Baltic Blue
My freelander2

A few pics of progress so far, still has to have hst rear bumper skirt fitted and painted also some 2013 fog light surrounds
Also having a 190bhp remap may try superchips blue fin or AMD in Essex I think as a friend has used them before
Sorry pics are not brill as car does need a clean and polish
Was thinking of fitting some khan RS 20" wheels but wife says no as I get annoyed when she curb's them lol so may just refurb the factory rims at rimtec in meopham in kent as they did a set of Porsche 911 rims for me years ago just hope they are still doing good work as that was a long time ago
Was wondering on price of DVD set up in head rests saw a guy called Mav71 seemed to have a nice bit of kit Alpine I believe as I am quite a fan of alpine equipment any suggestions all comments and advice appreciated
Many thanks

Freelander 2 HSE Full 2012 Facelift - Privacy Glass - Side Steps - Projector Head lamps
Baltic Blue

Post #208638 24th Nov 2013 1:52 pm
Mav71

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Nice car!! Facelift looks good, but the wheels need to be changed to finished the conversion!

I have just transferred the DVD system over from my old car to the new one. Will put up a few pics later on in my Biography 2. Freelander 2 HSE Lux 2013MY - Barolo Black with Ivory Leather. Alpine DVD - Privacy -Evoque 20" Dynamic Wheels and more to come.........

Post #208842 25th Nov 2013 6:38 pm
Slaneydore

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Looks real nice ZT Thumbs Up
Thought it was a 2011/12 when I first see it - then noticed the wheels Sad .... I'm with Mav on this one they need a upgrade to finish the look Wink
Where did you get the HST rear bumper from ZT Whistle BETTER looking half of the famous Twinlanders
The wanna be other half - http://www.freel2.com/forum/member-carriec.html

Post #208871 25th Nov 2013 8:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mav71

I thought it was a proper facelift as well Lee. I thought either a facelift conversion, or someone had robbed the wheels and put old ones on! Freelander 2 HSE Lux 2013MY - Barolo Black with Ivory Leather. Alpine DVD - Privacy -Evoque 20" Dynamic Wheels and more to come.........

Post #208874 25th Nov 2013 8:59 pm
Mav71

But did you know the other tell tale sign which is a dead giveaway that the car has been face lifted........................

It says 'HSE TD4' on the back. When Land Rover released the facelift car, they swapped it around to say 'TD4 HSE' Freelander 2 HSE Lux 2013MY - Barolo Black with Ivory Leather. Alpine DVD - Privacy -Evoque 20" Dynamic Wheels and more to come.........

Post #208875 25th Nov 2013 9:01 pm
Slaneydore

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Now you say that Mav, I have seen em like that
Looks like I'll be swopping my around Whistle BETTER looking half of the famous Twinlanders
The wanna be other half - http://www.freel2.com/forum/member-carriec.html

Post #208877 25th Nov 2013 9:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1