« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > The FL2 strikes back
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
heyho

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Zermatt Silver
The FL2 strikes back

I've not been on here long and already had my say about the lack of DAB and AM on my newly aquired FL2 plus the non locking rear door.

Anyway I went out and squirted a few drops of WD40 onto the rear door lock to see if that fixed it. next thing I know the hazards starting flashing and whats more wouldn't stop!!!! After leaving it 30 mins and they still wouldn't stop I drove (hazards flashing) around to a mate who has a FL1. He had no idea until he said - what does this do pointing at the red triangle on the key fob. Don't press that I said its the panic alarm. Too late he'd already pressed it. On went the alarm. He pressed it again and off went the hazards.

I shall remember not to criticise LR again. They must have read it and sent out some retribution remotely. Ahhhh now I know why the AM doesn't work, LR are using it LOL.

Post #194179 9th Aug 2013 8:33 am
papa smurf

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Heyho,

Nice to see you enjoying your FL2, One thing I found when I got mine in March there is a learning curve with these Vehicle's,They come with all new stuff that maybe you dint have in your last vehicle.
Yes I read the manual No some of it made no sense.. But what we do have which is better than a Manual is the forum and its member, its a bit like the mastercard advert FOR EVERY THING ELSE THERE IS MASTERCARD ,FOR INFO AND HELP FROM THE FORUM MEMBERS PRICELESS.

At some point some one or some one's has ether done it, broken it or fixed it.. ITs on here.

Hope that helps Iain

Post #194183 9th Aug 2013 9:23 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1