Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > My Freelander 2 > Ordered NEW FL2 HSE (auto)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
yaugher

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green
Ordered NEW FL2 HSE (auto)

Just ordered my new FL2 auto diesel HSE to replace my exisiting one that has just reached 3 years old at the end of the month, just slipped over 35000 trouble free miles. its been a fantastic car and not given any trouble since the day i collected it for 1st sept 2010

I had shopped around 4 dealers to compare what they were offering , the loyalty discount from LR and a healthy discount and high px for my car swung it and I signed for the new car.

(webuy your car -as low as we can- dot com offered £16,070 !!! Rolling with laughter ) got £19,000 px from this dealer.

As no car to my spec was available in the uk dealer network, they have changed the spec on one being built in 3 weeks

New car is totally different from my present one!! Laughing ..(Galway green black interior) ...new one is Aintree green, black interior BUT.....with wood trim AND tinted glass AND the very usefull rear view camera for hitching trailer...Ok wife and son says its same as old one....But I dont agree...

I have one or two observations from demo cars I have tried..

I dont think the new dash is as good as my present one i was not keen on the new dash...
the miles left on an almost empty tank, didint seem to change when putting £15 of diesel in..
i dont like the new (disco3 type) epb, and think the ratchet type in my present car is better....

BUT on the plus side mpg seemed to increase on the demo cars (I had two fl2s on 24 hour overnight tests before choosing)

so roll on Sept 20th !!!! for the new car delivery day!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was seriously tempted by an ex LR discovery 4 HSE 62 reg with 1000 miles on it but in the end decided to stay with the FL2 for another 3 years ! Sept 1 2010 Now the PROUD owner of Galway Green Auto Diesel HSE

Post #195406 17th Aug 2013 8:28 pm
WarriorBez

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black

Sounds nice Thumbs Up

I think the Disco would have tempted me too Black FL2
L200 Warrior

Post #195410 17th Aug 2013 8:45 pm
gilfishman

Wales 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Orkney Grey

We buy any car are a joke..... Rolling with laughter and most of the other ones out there,,,,got offered £14k ,,dealer offered £16k,....and I sold it for £17200 private,..... Rolling with laughter Current: Freelander 2 GS, Orkney Grey, Factory fit privacy glass, design pack and Clearview pack. Almond Leather ,rear spoiler,rear mudflaps.my13.

Gone:Freelander 2, GS, "61"

Gone: Freelander 2, GS.e, "59"

Gone: Freelander 2, S, "08"

Post #195416 17th Aug 2013 9:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
chrisr1806

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Sounds great. Get some pics up when you get it. Wink

Thumbs Up

Post #195454 18th Aug 2013 11:55 am
yaugher

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green

Phone call today...new car is built and will be getting it next week...Reg number plate chosen....roll on friday !! Sept 1 2010 Now the PROUD owner of Galway Green Auto Diesel HSE

Post #198334 7th Sep 2013 8:14 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1